This page lists a set of useful scripts that uses Rofi.
I3 Workspace selector
The script can be found
(It also uses another script,
i3_empty_workspace.sh from the same repository.)
with teiler you can create screenshots and screencasts easily. powered by rofi, scrot and ffmpeg it offers the following features:
- Screenshots (fullscreen, windows, area - with and without delays)
- Uploading images and videos to a remote server.
- imgur (only images)
- amazon s3
teiler in addition can
- copy the last image to clipboard
- keep a history of your screenshots
It offers the usual features.
- Simple playlist management.
- Library Browser (in various ways)
- play random albums/tracks
- Lookup and play albums/tracks by currently playing artist.
- Set all major mpd options (random, consume, single, repeat, replaygain, crossfade, etc…)
- Playback Controls.
It also offers unique features like rating of albums or tracks in a 100% portable way All options are available as command line arguments, to make it easy to associate hotkeys with most used features.